Boston, Mass., Monday, April 20, 2015
Boston College, Boston Marathon: Mile 21; 9:30-3:30pm
Endurance Leaders, eLconneX Athletes Worldwide will mark its birthday and global launch on 4/20/15 in honor of Boston Strong and the victims of the 2013 Boston Marathon. Endurance Leaders will release 26,200 coveted global “Athlete Buddy” slots to be known as the eL Pioneers that will support the fine-tuning of the first ever interactive friendship athlete buddy conneXion engine on the web. The eL conneXion engine, eLconneXus.com, will conneX Athlete Buddies across multiple sports thus supporting a journey toward a healthy heart, mind and body.
Mental Illness does not like movement
Obesity does not like movement
Substance abuse does not like movement
Signup Today at eLconneXus.com & get conneXed today and getXhealthy
Endurance Leaders LLC encompasses three organizations all with a common mission to inspire and support people to be active:
- eL, based in Atlanta, GA is a website and mobile app for athletes across the world that will inspire people of all ages to discover and embrace their fitness passions, professional development, and community outreach. Our conneXion engine, eLconneXus.com uses a sports psychology based algorithm to engage like-minded people on a joint journey of health, wellness, and personal growth.
- eL Global TravelX with divisions in every continent will provide international travel such as the Tri6Continents a 6 continent, 6 olympic triathlon, 12 days adventure travel journey taking place Oct 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbDXa3739f8, and
- eLFoundation, based in Atlanta, Ga that will be funded through the growth of eL with 26.2% of top line revenue or $0.262 out of every $1 going into the foundation to support charities, research and programs that promote wellness through activity. eLFoundation will host quarterly Gala4Courage fundraising events to honor courageous Endurance Leaders who will be inducted into the eL Hall of Fame as eLChampions. Our first gala will be held at SweetWater Brewery, a corporate community partner of eL, in Atlanta, GA on May 16, 2015, which is Armed Forces Weekend and will be co chaired by Laura Frank Barnard and Khieda King. The Kings Armor Foundation, Cedric King’s Foudnation, will receive 26.2% of the funds raised at the gala and the Invictus Initiative, a program that will conneX college athletes with injured service members post transition home beginning fall semester 2015, will receive 26.2% of the funds raised. Other beneficiaries will be Achilles, Challenged Athlete Foundation (CAF), Project Walk, and Camp Twin Lakes. For information on gala tickets and corporate sponsorship contact eLFoundation at the below contact name.
To mark the official global launch, eL will host a hangout tent at Mile 21 of the Boston Marathon, on the campus of Boston College. Students and guests will enjoy interactive networking activities, giveaways including Fitbits, Garmin Watches, Tshirts, H20, and mobile chargers. Also, three eLChampions or Athlete Ambassadors will be running in the Boston Marathon, the Founder, Laura Frank Barnard her 4th Boston Marathon running as a guide to a double amputee challenged athlete, Edward Lychik a 24 year old injured service member who lost his leg on his 21st birthday and is the fastest hip amputee in the world. Edward ran last year’s Boston Marathon in 4:43 and plans to beat this time by over 30 minutes this year. Cedric King, a highly decorated Airborne Army Ranger double amputee, one AK above the knee and one BK below the knee, still recovering at Walter Reed will be running with the Achilles team and will be in Cigna colors and hopes to cut his 2014 time by close to 2 hours.
Laura Frank Barnard https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKTGqrX44TUQuerm1B9kjaA
We at eL know that if you “TAKE THAT FIRST STEP, you will be on your way to a healthy heart, mind, and body.
eLconneX Athletes Worldwide
getXfit | eatXsmart | sleepXsound | giveXback | haveXfun
Athlete Buddy Membership to the eLconneX Athletes Worldwide network will be $26.20 for six months or $262.00 a year as a VIP-Donor member, and for a short time $2,620 for investor memberships through our internal funding offering. In honor of the global launch, eL will provide complimentary membership for 26 days across it’s initial 12 international conneXion zones:
- Six North American: Boston, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boulder, South Beach, San Diego
- Six Other Continents: Valaparisio, South America; Warsaw, Europe; Dubai, Asia; Lagos, Africa; Melbourne, Australia; King George Island, Antarctica